AT&T finally introduced the Motorola Atrix 2. This new device is similar to the original handset with some of the features changed. The design of the body of the smartphone has become more elegant, plus the newest version comes with a faster HSPA+ modem providing 21Mbps speed. And the final improvement of the novelty is the Gingerbread version of the Android OS.
The device is announced to combine “extreme power” and “life of the party.” The device comes with two interesting accessories, HD Station and Motorola Lapdock 100, which allow the device to get connected to larger screens either for watching videos, or for sending e-mails, messages and so on.
The customers will be delighted to get ZumoCast app pre-loaded on the device, which allows to gain hassle-free access to music, playlists, pictures and videos stored on your computer.
The rest of the specs for the Motorola Atrix 2 include:
- UMTS 850/1900/2100
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 4G HSPA+ 21 Mbps (Category 14)
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Internal memory: 8 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM, 2 GB microSD™ card (expandable to 32GB)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 4.3-inch qHD screen 960x540TFT, with more than 500,000 pixels for sharper, clearer display
- 8 MP camera and LED flash with faster viewfinder start-up and shutter speeds than a digital camera
- Front-facing camera
- 1080p HD video capture, 30 frames per second playback
- On Device Encryption (ODE) and Enhanced Exchange ActiveSync® (EAS)
- IPsec VPN
- Lapdock 100 Accessory
The release date of the device is not announced by the carrier, but most likely it’ll be sometime during the Christmas holidays.
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.